how to stay awake

how to stay awake

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's been a long time....

about 10 years anyway, since I have been in the work force.  I am back in the saddle again!  I got offered a position as a framer(pictures, not houses) at Michael's  Craft Store!  I am really excited and also somewhat nervous!  They are more than willing to work with me and Chris's schedule.  That way he will be home with the kids while I work and I will be home with them while he works and maybe we will get to see each other sometime.  It shouldn't be too bad- I will only be working 3-5 days a week and only the 4-5 hour shifts.  This way he will get to spend some one on one time with the kiddos and I will have a break.  Though I will really miss being at home with my babies.  :(
   I am glad that I was able to find work that I really enjoy doing though. It is always fun to see the different things people bring in to get framed and I really enjoy putting it all together.  Plus I should be getting a great discount on craft supplies(hooray!) not that I need any more paint and foam stickers, but they are always fun to have around.  My manager seems really nice and I am excited to work for her.  Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment